Scroll to top
Introductory Training - an introduction to JICMAIL
This module will ensure you and your team are able to extract, analyse and apply the JICMAIL reach and frequency data through your planning systems, proprietary agency tools or JICMAIL Discovery.
JICMAIL training is free and for subscribers only.
To book this training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After undergoing the JICMAIL Introduction training you will know how to:
- Run a basic query in the JICMAIL audience database which is used to understand how your target audiences are interacting with direct mail and door drops. Use this to uncover hidden target audiences you might not have considered.
- Extract industry category data from the audience database and tailor the JICMAIL insight to your specific clients.
- Run a basic query in the JICMAIL item database to show item reach (the number of people in a household exposed to an item of mail) and frequency (how many times people are exposed to an item of mail over a twenty eight day period)
- Look at physical interactions with Direct Mail and Door Drops along with the commercial outcomes that can be driven by mail exposure. Physical actions include how often mail is opened or how often it is read, looked or glanced at. Commercial actions include discussing with someone, going online, using a voucher or making a purchase.
- Assess what elements of mail creative are most likely to drive an interaction or commercial outcome with mail – for example what content will drive people to look at Direct Mail, and what door drop content drives store footfall.
Format: Face to face / Web conference - 1.5 hours
Our commitment is to support their adoption of JICMAIL at every step of the way with this full training offer. Training on JICMAIL for those on the IPA CPD programme can count towards CPD hours.